Working in Australia – What is Responsible Service of Alcohol?

To work a job that involves the handling or service of alcohol, or in a licensed venue in Australia, you will need to complete a Responsible Service of Alcohol (“RSA”) training course which will familiarise you with the laws in relation to alcohol. If you do not obtain an RSA, you will not be able to serve alcohol. If you are looking for employment in the hospitality industry this is a necessity.